Monday, August 11, 2008

welcome to hockeymonger

I should probably introduce myself first.

I was born in Toronto Ontario in the early 80s and developed an early passion for hockey. Ever since then I have been hooked on the game, living it every day. I have only been a part of the professional hockey community for a few years but have already met a some of my heroes and rising stars. I have also been privileged to meet a few former coaches and GM's as well as media persons during my internship at The Score television network in Toronto. I have broadened that experience into a career in sports media where I cover pro hockey for a major network in Canada.

The purpose of this blog is to let you guys in on what I hear from around the league, be it rumours of trades, signings, or any inside information I may be able to leak.

During the coming months I will do my best to let you in on the latest news from around the hockey world. I cannot promise you any degree of accuracy on predicting any rumours but I will throw them out there as I hear them. There will be skeptics and that is perfectly fine with me. I have nothing to prove with this blog. It is just something I like to do.

Obviously I cannot reveal any of my sources as to put their careers in jeopardy but I will do my best to leak some information if I feel it is valid enough to share.

Stay tuned.

No comments: